Do you want to become a BCBA? Do you need Mentoring and/or Supervision? Then ABC can help you...
- We are available to provide BACB-approved Mentoring and Supervision for applicants wishing to attain their Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst designation.
- We offer both mentoring and supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who has over 11 years experience in Autism and ABA
- Our Director, Michele L. Anderson, has her B.A. in ABA and psychology, her M.A. in Special Education with a focus in Autism, and her BCBA.
- Michele has experience supervising: Other Behavior Consultants, BCBA students, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- These services are available for a reasonable fee (please contact ABC at: email@example.com for more information)
- Michele is able to provide face-to-face supervision; group supervision, as well as distance mentoring (via telephone or email) for those who can not meet face-to-face.
- Important: Applicants should visit the BACB’s website at www.bacb.com to obtain the most up-to-date standards for mentoring and supervision.
- Note: Since supervision requires many hours - there is a possibility for exchanging hours working with some of ABC's clients in order to cut down the cost of supervision each month. This also allows for supervision of various requirements for the BACB board.