Early Intervention Program: Ages 2-6 years: Includes:
- ABLLS-R or VB MAPP
- Functional Assessment (when required)
- Individualized ABA programming based on the ABLLS-R and VB MAPP
- ABA & verbal behavior training for family and interventionists
- Monthly team meetings to review progress
- Written report for the Ministry (if you have funding from the BC government)
- All programming based on ABA and Best Practices for children with autism
- New programs as your child masters their current program
- Re-assessment every 12 months (12 months as required by the Ministry (BC)
- If requested by the family: A Skill Tracking Graph after every assessment so that you have a visual representation of your child's progress
- Parents are trained by our BCBA and Senior Behavior Interventionist Sr. BI) on how to use Verbal Behavior to work with their child.
- Our BCBA creates the programming and the parents will be trained in how to teach that programming to their child.
- The parents will be supported by the BCBA and the Sr. BI.
- You can hire our BCBA to come and complete a functional assessment for any problem behaviors your child engages in
- This includes:
- Several observation periods in various environments in which your child engages in (and a couple where your child does not engage in) the problem behavior (observations range in time from 2 - 4 hours each)
- A functional assessment interview (FAST)
- A brief report outlining the function of the behaviors, competing behaviors to teach, and behavior protocols to implement
- One of our BCBA's or Sr. BIs will come train you in the behavior protocols and how to implement them with your child
- -Back to Top-
On-line Consultation via Skype:
- You can contact our BCBA to have an on-line consultation using Skype
- If you have questions you would like to have answered regarding your child's behavior or your verbal behavior program - you can set up an on-line consultation with Michele Anderson through Skype
- Michele will offer one hour or two hour consultations at her hourly fee (contact us for hourly fees)
- Contact us through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment
- You can contact Elisa Hill, MSc., BCBA, who can meet with you and discuss using ACT with your child
- Elisa will train you and/or a Behavior Interventionist to use ACT with your child
To hire ABC to perform a workshop in your area - please use our "contact us" page and include in your message: interest in ABC workshop in our area. Also, please tell us where you are located and the potential dates that you are looking at for this workshop to take place!
Thank you, ABC Inc.