New Summer 2016: ABC offers a SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP for ages 5-7 years of age in ALDERGROVE, B.C.
A Time to Learn: A Social Skills Group
Dates: July 6th - August 24th, 2016. Every Wednesday from 10-11:30 a.m. (exception: July 13th class will be from 3-4:30 p.m.)
Location: Aldegrove Alliance Church, 26291 28th Ave, Aldergrove, B.C.
Cost: $800.00 per child
Taught by: Elisa Hill, M.Sc., BCBA and Kim Darling, Sr. BI with ABC Inc. Another trained BI will be present for each session. Elisa Hill will teach at least half of the lessons and Kim Darling with teach the other half (allows for generalization skills).
Sign up by: Contacting Elisa Hill at either: 604-838-0378 or by email: email@example.com
- Eye contact and body posture
- Asking to Play, joining in play and continuing to play
- Imaginative Play
- Turn Taking
- Rule following
- Board Game Playing
- Small Talk
- Conversation building -- how to start and end a conversation
- Conversation building -- how to make simple contingent statements.
General Information About ABC Inc.
At ABC Consulting: We specialize in Autism, ABA, Verbal Behavior & Early Intervention Programs:
- She has Advanced Consultant training in Verbal Behavior by Dr. Vincent Carbone, Ed.D., BCBA, in Carbone's New York Clinic
- LOWER MAINLAND
- Our BCBA for the Lower Mainland: Elisa Hill, M.S., BCBA
- She is located in Langley, BC
- Elisa Hill is now on the RASP List and accepting clients in the Surrey/Langley/Abbotsford areas
Our Core Beliefs:
- We believe in your child's full potential. It's about the child first, then the autism.
We believe autism does not define the child.
We believe in unlimited learning potential of a child with autism.
We believe to Teach and Train the Family is what produces lasting results!
- We believe in families and teaching the family. We want to give the power back to the family!
We believe: Best practices produces best results.
- Individulized ABA early intervention programs created by a BCBA for your child with autism that will promote the growth and development of your childs academic, behavioral and social skills.
- A range of behavioral services by our behavior consultant to promote success for children with autism, including ABA, behavior assessments, functional assessment/analysis; communication training, using a Verbal Behavior Protocol, by teaching vocal behavior, as well as sign language &/or picture symbols depending on your childs needs & preferences.
- For Behaviours: Our focus is to decrease or eliminate problem behaviors, while replacing them with more socially appropriate behaviors.
- Now offering SOCIAL SKILLS GROUP
- Now offering VIRTUAL CONSULTING